Full Time Sales Coordinator
At Chinook Book we believe a vibrant local economy happens when good people connect with good businesses. Chinook Book makes buying local easy and fun, and helps people act on their values. We are seeking a dynamic person to fill the
role of Sales Coordinator in our Portland office. The Sales Coordinator does direct sales and provides support to the Oregon Market team.
Do you love working with purpose-driven people and helping them find solutions to reach their goals? Would friends and coworkers describe you as organized and outgoing? Are you passionate about sustainability? If so, this position may
be for you.
- Direct sales of Chinook Book circulation and advertising products to local businesses;
- Account prospecting, with focus in Portland and the Willamette Valley;
- Sales support activities for the Oregon Market team, including data entry, mailings, outreach at events and over the phone, account management, deliveries and customer service;
- Collaborate with Oregon Market team on initiatives, including promotions and cross-channel sales;
- Provide excellent, consultative sales and customer service;
- Keep up to date with current sustainability product trends and show knowledge and enthusiasm for promoting local and sustainable businesses;
- Proven success setting and achieving sales goals;
- Proven account management and/or project management experience;
- Self-motivated, collaborative, solution-oriented, outgoing, positive, respectful; Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- iPhone or Android phone user; Comfortable developing relationships through phone and face-to-face conversations and working in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail;
- Experience using Word and Excel;
- Salesforce or other CRM system experience a plus;
- Willing to work occasional evenings and weekends for special events;
- Willing to travel to Willamette Valley market centers: Eugene, Corvallis, Salem;
- Ability to lift 30-lb boxes of books;
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle (mileage reimbursement provided) or car-sharing service required;
This is a full-time, salaried position (starting salary commensurate with experience). Medical and dental benefits begin the first of the month following 60 days of employment. All Celilo Group Media employees have the option to participate in the company retirement plan after two years of employment. We offer generous paid time off, flexible hours and the opportunity to work with a growing and innovative company.Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celilo Group Media is a certified B Corporation with a mission of expanding the marketplace for sustainable products. For more information about Celilo Group Media visit chinookbook.com.